A clean and attractive lawn demands a lot of time and investment. Either people hire personnel to take care of their lawn for them or they spend hours of their valuable time doing the job. But, there is another option that you can opt for; an inexpensive gas lawn mower.
It’s not like that you have to spend a fortune to buy yourself top rated gas push lawn mowers, any gas powered lawn mower under $200 will do the job just right. There are not plenty of options that the market offers in this price range. So, I have saved you the hassle of searching and compiled a list that includes the best gas lawn mower under 200.
A Buying Guide To The Best Gas Lawn Mower Under 200
If you are looking for a lawn mower but don’t know what factors you should keep in mind while buying, here’s a buying guide for you that will lead you to the best gas lawn mower under 200. The factors that you should keep in mind include yard size, source of power, deck dimensions, grass disposal, cutting height, ease to use and keep, and engine power.
- The size of the lawn mower must be proportional to the size of your lawn.
- If you own a relatively big lawn, you should go for a mower that is bis enough to clean your lawn in lesser passes.
- On the other hand, if you have a small to medium-sized lawn, you can go for a best rated gas lawn mowers.
Source Of Power
- Preferably go with a power supply that is appropriate for you.
- Although an electric lawn mower is lightweight, the cables may restrict your mobility.
- Gas lawn mowers are strong and maneuverable, but they are typically loud and generate fumes.
- Since rechargeable mowers are portable and lightweight, they require regular charging and thus are not suitable for long-term use.
- The deck size refers to the width of the blade as well as its length.
- When a mower has a large deck, the blades are also large.
- As a result, choose a blade that will give you the results you need in the yard.
Grass Disposal and Cutting Height
- Try to ensure that you’re satisfied with the cutting height positions before you spend your hard-earned money.
- Make sure the height adjustment handle is easy to move, reachable, and secure.
- You’ll need a mower that can cut the grass near the ground if your lawn tends to become overgrown.
- In addition, the mower you choose should have a feature that allows you to dispose of trimmed grass.
Easy to Use and Keep
- Grass mowing is a common occurrence. As a result, choose the mower with a comfortable and convenient handle.
- A lawnmower that is too heavy to push or store is not a good choice.
- Take into account the amount of storage space available in your workhouse.
- The engine size influences the cutting power of ordinary gas-powered mowers
- In the case of self-propelled mowers, the more powerful the engine, the smoother the mowing will be.
- For a lawn mower, the engine power over 160cc should be considered quite strong.
Top 6 Best Gas Lawn Mower Under 200
1. PowerSmart 3 in 1 With Bag – Best Affordable Push MowerCHECK PRICE
- 127CC gas engine
- 5 height levels
- 4 stroke engine
- 17 inches cutting width
- Weight 52 pounds
- 30 × 20 16 inches
- Rear bag
This lawn mower is a workhouse, with a strong 127CC engine that provides incredible power for mowing. The small and compact form of this best gas lawn mower with a bag makes mowing in confined places more manageable.
The mower includes a 17-inch mowing deck with a deep dome structure and a long-lasting, sharp blade that improves mulching. With five-position cutting height adjustments, you may pick between 1.18 inches and 3 inches to ensure that each and every grass in your yard is clipped equally. For grass clipping disposal, the mower has a side discharge and a rear bag.
PowerSmart is dedicated to offering the highest quality tools and services to its clients, which is why the product comes with a 3-year warranty. Customer service will respond to any product-related questions within 24 hours.
2. PowerSmart 2 in 1 – Best Gas Powered Lawn MowerCHECK PRICE
- 33 x 23 x 18 inches
- 21 inches cutting width
- 5 height adjustment levels
- 144CC gas engine
- 8 inches rear wheel
- Weight 53.6 pounds
At this cost, the amount of power this mower has is astounding. The 170CC engine in this cheap gas push lawn mower gives enough power for efficient and premium cutting. The gas powered push lawn mower will start with just one pull, saving you a lot of time and effort.
This mower has a 21-inch steel deck that delivers more cutting capacity and resilience against tough obstructions. The side discharge and mulching options make it simple to dispose of grass clippings, and releasing them on your lawn will benefit grass as well as other plants. A 5-position height adjustment allows you to swiftly modify your cutting height to the perfect level. The lightweight design and 8-inch rear wheels provide you the benefit of increased and improved agility.
The folding handle design on this best budget push mower allows it to be folded fast and easily without the use of any equipment. After folding, it may be kept neatly to save space and keep your house organized.
3. PowerSmart DB8617P – Best Value Push Lawn MowerCHECK PRICE
- 13.5-gallon grass bag
- 8 inches rear wheel
- 5 adjustable height levels
- 127CC engine
- 17 inches cutting width
- Weight 52 pounds
- 30 × 20.2 × 16 inches
This is a wonderful pick if you’re searching for the best gas lawn mower under 200 that has several desirable characteristics to make mowing a breeze. The engine is fitted with a forced air conditioning system, which guarantees the engine’s constant power to complete your task.
This gas powered rotary lawn mower has a powerful 4-stroke single-cylinder gas engine that gives you enough power to clean even the toughest and roughest grass. The 17″ steel mowing deck provides a huge cutting surface with exceptional durability, allowing you to cut larger tasks with ease. This gas powered lawn mower with bag has a cutting height range of 1.18 to 3.0 inches, a cutting width of 17 inches, and a grass catcher capacity of 1.4 bushels.
This lawn mower belongs to the category of easy-to-handle and small gas lawn mower because the foldable handle design allows it to be folded quickly and easily without the need for any tools. After folding, it may be kept neatly to conserve space and keep your house ordered.
4. PowerSmart DB8621CR-A – Best Gas Lawn Mower For The MoneyCHECK PRICE
- Push mower
- 170CC engine
- 21 inches cutting width
- 5 adjustable positions
- Weight 58 pounds
- 33 × 23 × 18 inches
Mowing the lawn may or may not be a part of your workout routine. In either scenario, the best gas powered push mower with a powerful 170CC engine would do adequately. You don’t need to spend a fortune on a gas or best electric start gas lawn mower to have a lovely lawn if you have a tiny yard. Any best gas lawn mower under 200 will do the job flawlessly.
You may disperse grass clippings towards the side and return critical nutrients to your lawn with the 2-in-1 side discharge and mulching capability, allowing your grass to grow healthy and thick. This gas push mower is easy to maneuver, thanks to its 8-inch rear wheels. This labor-saving design can help you get more done in less time. With the collapsible handle design, the best gas powered push lawn mowers can be compacted fast and easily without the use of any tools. It may be stacked vertically for easy storage and saving space. This mower has a 0.21-gallon fuel tank, 16.9 fl.oz. oil capacity, and weighs 60 pounds.
PowerSmart is always aimed at giving exceptional consumer service with the best possible pricing and quality. The gas powered lawn mower reviews tell us that the product is covered by a 3-year guarantee, and the service team will assist you in resolving any issues.
5. Yard Machines – Top Rated Gas Lawn MowersCHECK PRICE
- 132CC gas engine
- 20 inches cutting width
- 3 adjustable height positions
- 7 × 7 inches wheels
- 26 × 22 × 15.25 inches
- Weight 47 pounds
It takes little time and effort to keep a small yard tidy, and you won’t have to raise the cost to do so. The 132CC four-cycle engine in this best cheap gas mower provides striking power and endurance for mowing a midsized lawn.
The mower has a 20-inch deck with side discharge for simple grass clippings management. You can choose from three different cutting height options to achieve your chosen cutting height. On an uneven lawn, it provides an even cut for different species of grass. The loop handle adds to the easy mobility and comfortable mowing.
On the ground level, the mower’s 7×7 front and rear wheels give superior mobility. The small lightweight gas lawn mowers make access to hard-to-reach areas easier and more comfortable. With this mower, you may now swiftly mow around trees and plants. A one-year limited warranty is included with this lawn mower.
6. Craftsman M105 – Cheap Gas Lawn Mower With BagCHECK PRICE
- 140CC gas powered engine
- 3 in 1 capability
- 21 inches cutting edge
- 6 adjustable height positions
- 7 inches front and 8 inches rear wheels
- 34.75 × 23.88 × 17.75 inches
- Weight 18.8 pounds
This Craftsman’s best gas push mower defies the odds by providing the features of the best affordable push lawn mower in this pricing range. It offers the power and efficiency of a gas mower at a cordless mower’s pricing.
It comes with an OHV 140CC engine with auto-choke and recoil. You won’t have to worry about a tedious primer or choke because the mower can be started with only one pull. This best push gas lawn mower includes a 21-inch cutting deck that allows you to do the job in one go. It will cut down on the amount of time and effort you spend mowing. With fewer passes, you may mow a larger area; this may not be among best rated self-propelled gas lawn mowers, but this is more than adequate for a small or medium-sized lawn.
The diameter of the front and rear wheels is 7 and 8 inches, respectively. It also has a zig-zag tread pattern for added longevity. The wheels also improve traction during mowing, allowing you to maintain greater control over the mower. There are no great alternatives for this mower at this rate. This Lawn Mower comes with a 2-year warranty.
Having a lawn mower that can save you the tiredness of mowing at a little price is indeed a blessing. Finding inexpensive gas lawn mowers might be difficult, but this list of the best gas lawn mower under 200 will help you narrow down your possibilities, and then you must choose the best one for you.
Read more: WIsepicker.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best push mower?
The best push mower is the one that offers great power, sturdy blade, and easier maneuverability. In our recommendation, the best gas lawn mower under 200 is PowerSmart 3 in 1 with bag as it is not only affordable but also very robust and durable.
Why do commercial lawn mowers cut better?
A commercial lawn mower comes with high and sturdy blade tip torque rating and speed as well. It spins so fast resulting in cutting the thicker and taller grass easily and neatly.