Clean cutting requires high grade chainsaws and you have to pay some cash for that to be possible. But it is quite difficult to buy the best chainsaw under 500. To make sure you cut better for longer with your chainsaw, you need a strong chainsaw.
Choosing the best chainsaw under 500 demands to check on the performance, durability, quality buildup, price, and safety. Considering these factors, we have assembled a list of the best heavy duty chain saw under 500!
A Buying Guide To The Best Chainsaw Under 500
If you are chasing for the best chainsaw under 500, there are some factors that you need to consider. These factors include; budget, nature, power, safety features, and usability. But you need more information before examining the pricing of your chainsaw. You must be confident of what you pay for and these recommendations will take you to the thing you require!
- Budget is the most important factors to consider while buying a best cheap gas chainsaw.
- If you want to have the best professional chainsaw on the market, go for the one that is of less than $500 right now!
- But if you have little money to spend, budget scenarios below $400 and $300 still provide great performance.
- A chainsaw has the ability to provide you with the correct amount of help. When participating in a large-scale operation to cut down massive trees, you require a long bar saw.
- Target best mid size chainsaw (18″ bars and above) for the optimum performance for such tasks. However, 16″ bars and lower could work just fine for medium to tiny cutting.
- When you need heavy duty cutting, a gas-powered chainsaw is the right choice.
- But if you use your chainsaw not too commercially, your battery-powered chain saw can be chosen as your tool kit.
Ideal Power Engine
- Choosing an easiest starting chainsaw mostly depends on your cutting. If you are looking for a C-saw to cut and clean your yard, you don’t have to have a lot of power.
- Furthermore, if you take on arduous task like limbing, lumbering and framing, higher motor power is really important.
- You cannot overestimate your safety when operating a chainsaw. And today, many chainsaw manufacturers implement security systems to protect operators.
- Before spending money on this chainsaw, you have to see what type of safety the saw delivers.
- Characteristics like a chain brake, a kickback chain, punched bars, auto-lubing, etc. should be there.
- All of these add to your safety potential when cutting anything. Don’t exclude anything from them!
- When it comes to the use of several environments, electric (corded) chain saws are considered the most limiting saws.
- Battery (cordless) chain saws operate adequately in all situations so long as batteries are charged.
- When fueled and properly lubed, the gas chainsaws will deliver a superb cutting power.
- Take this closely into account. It is a must not repent your purchase.
Top 5 Best Chainsaw Under 500
Keeping the above buying factors into considerations, we have prepared a list of the best chainsaw under 500, so let us move towards it!
1. Yosoo Cordless Chainsaw – Best Gas Powered ChainsawCHECK PRICE
- Weighs 10.8 pounds
- 13.78 x 10.24 x 10.24 inches
- 13.58 inches size
- Power Source: Gasoline powered
- 160 ml oil tank capacity
- 25.4 cc aerodynamic volume
- 12 inches length
If you hunted the best chainsaw under 500, then this cableless saw is the appropriate selection for you! There are so many intriguing aspects with this sew, and we’re going to take a closer look at them. This cordless chain saw is the excellent instrument for loggers and farmers with 25,4cc engine capacity and 3000RPM speed. As it is a cordless chainsaw, the mobility on the tree with the machine increases.
Thanks to its cord retainer, you also obtain uninterrupted electricity. Cutting jobs are therefore smooth and time-consuming. The blade is composed of high quality steel. The blade of steel is longer and tackles robust branches of the tree more easily than normal blades. The resistance to abrasion also avoids rapid loss of sharpness of the edges. This best affordable chainsaw never compromises on the smooth performance.
The handle was covered with a comfortable grip and shape. You will therefore enjoy working with the handle for a long time without any fatigue. It is important for the pruning time to work in a large garden or yard. For greater performance, the chain adjustment is toolless with the included chain tensioner. The chain saw is also convertible into a gas chain saw.
2. Husqvarna Rancher Gas Chainsaw – Best Gas Chainsaw For Home UseCHECK PRICE
- Weighs 12.8 pounds
- 30 x 11 x 13 inches
- 18 inches size
- Power Source: Gas Powered
- 55.5 cc aerodynamic volume
- 2 cycle engine
- 2.6 ounces cover bar
- 2 cycle fuel included
This best 18 inch chainsaw is now packing a 55.5cc gas-powered engine. A spectrum of items is ready to be cut through using this engine. For those operators that are weary of a hard start, the Smart-Start technology from this chainsaw will certainly attract you immediately.
You have your cutting and running with a single pull! A 18″ bar is added on this chainsaw to provide greater cutting capacity. It is easy to cut down giant trees and other hard objects! This technique also ensures the appropriate level of operational safety. It comes with a feature for automatic chain oiler, so that your bar and chain always get the right lubrication. There is also no risk that debris will fly back to you while cutting through things with a bar cover.
The pleasant tensioning of this technique ensures that you may securely fit the chain right on your bar. It also guarantees that hard things are cleaner sliced. In addition to these fascinating features, this chainsaw also provides comfort at 12.8lbs. Its lightweight power head ensures that you can cut things for longer without problems.
3. Greenworks G-MAX 20312 Cordless Chainsaw – Best Electric ChainsawCHECK PRICE
- Weighs 10.36 pounds
- 31 x 9 x 8.5 inches
- 16 inches size
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- 40 volts operation
- 90 cuts run time
- Delivers 30% more torque
- 25 tools included
- 0.375 inches saw pitch
No secret this unit is below 500 bucks, and this ranking is well-founded. It has many features that make your cutting as smooth as possible. Besides being inexpensive, there are a lot of fun and beneficial components.
All these characteristics are incorporated in this cordless chain saw to assure good quality cuts for a budget product. See why this chainsaw is ideal for your work and budget, with a battery-powered construction to maximize the number of cuts you receive. It comes with a 40V battery and is powerful for maximum cuts. You could get 150 cuts with a full charge!
This chainsaw offers enough protection when you require optimum safety against backlash! The chain brake is supplied with which the working speeds of a kickback are automatically limited. The chain on this screw is also engineered to have low kickbacks. Proper lubrication is also necessary to achieve the best of your chainsaw. And hence this chainsaw comes with a better chain and bar lubrication automobile oiler.
4. Husqvarna II Gas Chainsaw – Best Small Gas Powered ChainsawCHECK PRICE
- Weighs 9.8 pounds
- 37 x 9 x 11 inches
- 16 inches size
- 2.4 horsepower
- Power Source: Gas Powered
- 2900 rpm speed
- 40.9 cc aerodynamic volume
- 2 cycle engine
- 2.6 ounces bar cover
- 2 cycle fuel included
Chain seams offer many intriguing features in Husky’s lineup and additional power is provided to your cutting operation with this current model. X-force and X-cut are cutting edge technological advances in this chainsaw. The X-force bar features a highly sturdy construction for greater accuracy. Its sturdy nose also provides a lower probability of getting back in touch with excessively hard items. It also has a high-powered chain brake mechanism to improve injury safety during operating.
This chain saw comes with an automobile chain oiler for smoother operation, so you don’t have to worry at any moment about inappropriate lubing. Lightweight chainsaws have proven to be the best for long term surgery, which has the proper weight for you. At 9.8lbs, your chainsaw’s overall weight will not strain your arms and back even after lengthy hours.
You are provided with the air filter with the maximum maintenance potential for smooth functioning of your chain saw. You just have to get it out, clean it and fit it in your machine for a lot nicer. operation
5. ECHO Timber Wolf Chainsaw – Best Small Chainsaw For The MoneyCHECK PRICE
- Weighs 0.01 ounces
- 20 x 13 x 11 inches 20 inches size
- Power Source: Gas Powered
- 59 cc aerodynamic volume
- 3.9 horsepower
- 21.8 ounces fuel tank capacity
The Echo 20 inch Timber Wolf 59.8 cc gas chainsaw is designed with a simple and good value. As its name implies, it has a 59.8 cc engine, something that is quite for a chainsaw that is under $500. The basic look of this chainsaw was one thing we loved. It is straightforward to use with a gas-powered chainsaw. Easily accessible to all the crucial pieces. For example, you can reach the filter simply screwing a single nozzle off at the back.
It doesn’t disappoint when it comes to performance. In this price tag, it uses a 20-inch chain and bar bigger than the chainsaw chains. This larger chain combined with the large engine means that there is no difficulty in cutting through thicker logs.
Due to its size, it probably has many vibrations. But you will never notice it because it has a very useful anti-vibration handle. You can use it for extended durations to cut logs.
You would not go wrong if you are choosing a chainsaw from our list of the best chainsaw under 500. The greatest choice for the best chainsaws under $500 ensures your investment gets the most out of it. Get the power and performance provided by these chainsaws and take advantage of it!
In our recommendation, the best chainsaw for the money is Yosoo Cordless Chainsaw as it provides ultimate functionality with safety.
For more article: Wisepicker.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Who makes the best chainsaw in the world?
Chain saws of Husqvarna are noted for their power. These robust chainsaws allow quick and crisp cuts. That is why, the best chainsaw in the world is considered to be made by Husqvarna.
What is the best chainsaw on the market?
The best chainsaw on the market is Yosoo Cordless Chainsaw and we have chosen it as the best chainsaw for cutting trees because of its high-end performance, easier maneuverability, decent price, and safety features.
Can a Chainsaw budget work better than a Chainsaw under $500?
It is no secret that there are chainsaws costing a bit less than 300 bucks. In a product that provides more performance, it is the right choice to have a chainsaw near to 500 dollars.
What range of performance does Chainsaw offer under 500 bucks?
Chainsaws are produced for a variety of reasons, and a $500 chainsaw is produced with medium to high outputs. This makes it suitable for firewood cutting and small-time frying.