In the modern era. everyone is busy with their routine work and finds it very difficult to spare some time for themselves. But with other necessary things, self-care must also be a part of life. If you can’t afford to hire a personal therapist and also can’t manage to go to a therapy center on a daily basis, you are in the right place. All you need is the best home massage chair.
A best quality massage chair can prove to be a very beneficial investment and you don’t have to spend a fortune on this. A best budget massage chair must not cost you more than $2000. For your ease, I have compiled a list that contains at least one best massage chair under 2000 for you.
A Buying Guide To The Best Massage Chair Under 2000
A massage chair doesn’t only require your money but also demands a specified space in your house. You might want to buy a big one but the available space in your house allows you to have the best compact massage chair. Budget can be another factor to keep in consideration. So, you should consider different factors before you buy yourself the best massage chair under 2000.
Type of massage chair
- Currently, the market offers a variety of massage chairs that perform a variety of functions, some of which are alike and some of which are not. Here are several types;
- The recliner is perhaps the most common style of massage chair. It is generally a pleasant chair with massage capabilities that fits nicely within the home and is usually a more affordable choice than a zero gravity chair.
- Zero gravity chairs were inspired by space flight and are designed to relieve constant pain by taking the pressure off your back and legs and equally distributing your weight.
- A full body massage chair cradles the user to provide all-over comfort, and it’s usually a more expensive product because it offers to be the closest equivalent to a genuine massage.
- If you prefer a more conventional style, a matching ottoman is an option. This type contains a footstool that has massage rollers and airbags on both sides.
Type of Track
- The S in S track refers to “sinusoidal,” and the rollers in the S track move up and down from the back of the head to the lower back, following the curve of the spine.
- L Track massage chairs are similar to S Track massage chairs, however, they can stretch deeper down the body.
- A massage chair with S track rollers can only reach the lower back, whereas an L Track can reach the hamstrings.
- SL track is the most modern technology. SL track is a longer variant of the S track with curves that massage the hamstrings as the L track does.
Number of programs
- Every chair has a collection of pre-programmed, automatic programs that have been custom-made for it.
- The amount of these auto programs differs between chairs, so if you prefer a lot of options, you might want to look for one that has a lot of them.
- If you prefer keeping complete control during your massage instead of relying on defaults, a chair with manual control is a good option. This feature is not available on all chairs, so double-check.
Size and weight
- Carefully consider the chair’s size and how it will suit your living area, as they can be rather huge.
- Several chairs include space-saving technology that allows them to recline with only a little amount of space between them and the wall.
- If you’d like a chair that you can simply transfer from place to place, consider the heaviness of the chair. Also, chairs are heavy, however, there are few lightweight alternatives.
- If you suffer from migraines or headaches, you should opt for a chair that includes a head massager to help relieve your suffering.
- A foot massager may be included with a chair, whether as an ottoman or as a component of the chair. For a deeper and intensive foot massage, they can incorporate rollers or airbags.
- If you have discomfort in the neck area, a design with a neck massager would be worth buying.
- Some chairs have features like airbags and rollers that target the shoulders for pain treatment.
- The cost of a massage chair can range from medium or high.
- For people who seek expert aid to ease physical suffering and pain on a regular basis, this is a smart buy.
- A best massage chair under 2000 will serve the purpose flawlessly.
- You may also opt for a best budget massage chair, although it may contain fewer features.
- A remote control is available on almost every massage chair.
- With the remote control, you can effortlessly regulate massage, heat therapy, massage therapy, vibrating time, and reclining.
- Either it is inbuilt into the chair or it is cordless.
- The touch screen option is also available in some chairs.
Top 6 Best Massage Chair Under 2000
1. Osaki OS-4000 Massage Chair – Best Zero Gravity Massage ChairCHECK PRICE
- Auto body scan
- Made of Polyurethane
- Weight 350 pounds
- Automatic and manual programs
- 52 × 31 × 34 inches
- Zero gravity massage
The Osaki OS-4000 provides a low-cost zero-gravity massage experience. This best massage chair for back pain has a superb S-track that provides unmatched neck and shoulders massaging. For times when you need a lot of rest or some extra attention for a particular area, there are three choices for upper body massages: partial, fixed, or full-body.
The arm and foot massages target certain reflex spots to help you feel completely relaxed. This is a wonderful option if you’re looking for a massage chair to assist ease upper back discomfort and tension. Two different zero gravity settings place you in the ideal weightless posture for a soothing massage while saving space. Healthcare, therapy, relax, circulation, smart, and demo are six pre-set programs, designed to deliver specific benefits.
The neck, shoulders, and lower back are given specific attention during the massage. It adjusts robotically to your spine’s shape and performs micro-adjustments across the way for a finer massage. You may lean back and enjoy the LCD’s tiny wireless controller, which features 5-30 minute auto-time choices.
2. Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 Massage Chair – High Powered Massage ChairCHECK PRICE
- 5 massage programs
- Weighs 114 pounds
- 44 × 28 × 40 inches
- Upholstered form factor
- Made of Polyurethane
If you’re looking for the best 3d zero gravity massage chair, look no further. Although this chair is inexpensive, you will have a lot more than your investment’s worth. The 3D FlexGlide roller mechanism in this best recliner massage chair is seamless and pinch-free.
It also has BodyMapping, 5 auto-programs, figure-8 calf massaging, air warming, foot massage, and a swivel base, among other features. All you have to do is select a program that best meets your needs and relax while the chair takes care of the rest. The human touch’s body map pro function allows you to select the appropriate place from a map of the human body.
The spinal area is heated and relaxed with a delightful shower of warm air. It also features a swivel base which makes moving around a lot simpler. It has the appearance of a regular chair, yet it converts into a massage chair. The calf wells, which also serve as footwells, are hidden beneath the seat, allowing you to use it as a regular chair.
3. Real Relax FAVOR-03 Plus Massage Chair – Best Vibrating Massage ChairCHECK PRICE
- 6.1 ft. height limit
- 400 pounds weight limit
- Leather material
- Zero gravity massage
- Bluetooth function
- 43 × 25 × 24 inches
- 6 auto modes
- Weighs 217 pounds
You can find all of the high-end and best massage chairs in the world, but the Real Relax massage chair is among the best in terms of functionality and pricing. Bluetooth and six automated massage modes are included in this best value massage chair.
This best massage chair for lower back pain includes six automatic programs that use various approaches to assist you to sit and relax from a variety of conditions. Heating pads in the back and feet help relieve and improve circulation, speeding up the healing process. For pure relaxation, the feet area comprises both airbags and rollers. For persons with longer legs, the footrests can be extended.
Although the instructions may not be the finest, the chair is simple to put together. The control panel is likewise simple to operate, with timing and intensity settings that can be adjusted. This zero gravity recliner with heat and massage is also easy to relocate thanks to the handy sliders at the rear of the base. Customer support is strong, with chairs getting changed if they are received damaged, though returns may be subject to a $150-$200 shipping fee.
4. RELAXONCHAIR MK-II Plus Massage Chair – Best Full Body Massage ChairCHECK PRICE
- Body scan function
- 4 auto programs
- 6.2 ft. height limit
- 280 pounds weight limit
- Weighs 183 pounds
- 52 × 32 × 46 inches
The improved RELAXONCHAIR has a smaller feature set, but it has a superior calf massage as well as a remote control. Three stages of zero gravity let you select the reclining angle that is most comfortable for you. The chair detects acupressure points and measures the length of your spine to customize the massage to your shape and size.
SL-track, unlike S-Track, expands the roller track past your pelvis to provide additional lower back comfort. Stretch and lumbar therapy are also available in this best deep tissue massage chair. Two heating pads in the lower back region improve the massage experience, and when used in conjunction with roller massage, your back muscles heal faster.
The customer care on this best massage chair under 2000 is amazing. This best inexpensive massage chair incorporates a Smart Body scan, which permits for a tailored fit that improves the entire massage experience for anyone who uses it. The company also offers a limited 3-year warranty.
5. Ideal Massage Shiatsu Chair – Best Massage Chair For The PriceCHECK PRICE
- SL track
- Zero gravity massage
- 10 massage programs
- 300 pounds weight limit
- Made of polyurethane
- Weighs 200 pounds
- 55 × 35 × 33
Feel good massage chairs might be perfect for you if you don’t enjoy intense massage and are more sensitive than other people; but, if you desire a strong massage, this chair isn’t for you. There are three distinct levels of zero gravity to choose from, so you can find the right level of relaxation for you.
The four massage hands are connected by an S-track that recognizes your body’s distinct curves and provides you with a customized massage. The timer may be set anywhere between 5 to 30 minutes, and the four massage modalities (Shiatsu, back rollers, kneading, and vibration) can be adjusted in intensity, speed, and pressure. There are also four automatic programs to select from, each of which combines the techniques listed above. So, whether you want to use a single approach or a combination of them, the choice is yours.
The heating pads are in the lower spine, and the airbags are in the arms, shoulders, pelvis, legs, and feet, with six massaging balls in the footrests to deliver a deep, relaxing massage to your feet. The manufacturing company offers a 3-year warranty and excellent customer support.
6. FOREVER REST SL-Track Shiatsu Massage Chair – Best Massage Chair For Neck And ShouldersCHECK PRICE
- 10 automatic programs
- Zero gravity massage
- Auto back and shoulder scan
- Weighs 245 pounds
- 51 × 45 × 32 inches
- Full body airbag massage
- SL track
The Forever Rest massage chair is one of the best massage chairs under $2000 for relieving back pain, muscle aches, and discomfort in the toes and feet. It has three distinct levels of intensity. It has seven massage mechanisms: hitting, kneeling, shaking, leaves, rolling, tapping, leaves, and tapping with hitting.
This best electric massage chair has a quad roller on an SL-Track rolling mechanism that is said to be one of the longest on the market today. From the neck to the glutes, you can enjoy the actual humanized mechanical massage hands. Rolling and shiatsu massages are available in this best affordable massage chair. It is suitable for persons of all sizes. To approach the remote area, it features ten programmed automatic massage methods: swing, relaxation, full back, lower back, upper back, buttocks, activate, Swedish, recovery, and yoga stretch.
Easily slide down the footrest to expand it up to 6 inches to fit taller persons in this best massage chair for tall people. The space-saving technology makes this chair even more worth loving. To completely recline this chair, you require only 3 inches from the wall. This allows you to fit the chair into narrow spaces.
Having a massage chair in your home is indeed a privilege. But finding yourself the best massage chair under 2000 can be a bit worrisome. This is why we have done all the hectic work for you. Now you can just choose whichever product you think is best suitable for you. And happy massaging!
For More Reviews: Wisepicker.com
Are massage chairs worth the money?
If you go for highest rated massage chairs then these are definitely worth the money if you need or want a massage quite often. If you like to have a massage once a month or so, then it might not seem like a worthy investment. But if you tend to visit therapy center frequently, and pays 50-90 bucks for a single massage, do the math yourself and see if this one-time investment is worth it or not.
What is the best massage chair?
There are some features that make any massage chair the top of the line massage chair. Those features may include auto body scanning, a sufficient number of programs, SL shape, airbags, and the size and weight of your choice. Also, you should try to find the best massage chair under 2000.
In my recommendation, Osaki OS-4000 Massage Chair is the best and top rated massage chair because it contains almost all the above-mentioned features and a lot more.
Which brand of massage chair is the best?
Osaki is the brand that makes the best rated massage chairs in the market. Their chairs are sturdy and durable. Also, they provide amazing customer value and a 3-year warranty. So, you can buy from them without worrying.
Can I use a massage chair every day?
Overusing a massage chair can be harmful rather than beneficial for your health even if it is the best massage chair on the market. You should use a massage chair three to four times a week and not on daily basis. Taking a massage for longer periods can even result in sore muscles. If you are a beginner and using the chair for the first time, you might want to start by taking sessions of 15 minutes at maximum.